Engineering Asessor Of Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
My Client, a multidisciplinary construction group that operates internationally, is looking for an Assessor/Training Officer for Heavy Earth Moving Equipment/Mining Plant, that will be based at their offices in Kempton Park.
- Matric (Grade 12).
- Holder of Certificate of Competency regarding major Earthmoving and Mining Equipment.
- Licensed Operator and min 4 years’ experience as an Operator on the following:
- Tip Truck
- Front End Loader
- Rigid Dump Truck
- Articulated Dump Truck
- Water Truck
- Service truck
- Diesel Bowser
- Recognised Training Facilitator Certificate would be an advantage.
- Accredited Assessor certificate would also be an advantage.
- SA Citizens only.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Training apprentices up to and including Trade Test – Heavy Earthmoving equipment.
- Refresher Training
- Carry out relevant assessments
- Develop training course material as per MERSETA requirement for Yellow Plant Operators
- Develop training course material in these disciplines for plant specific requirements.
- Assist in the development/design of training facilities to National Standards.
- Appropriate evaluation and feedback.
- Setting up training dates and venues as best suited to all parties involved
- Writing and evaluation of training Material
- Compiling and keeping record of procedures covered during training.
- Draw up weekly and monthly reports.
- Site visits for Operator evaluations
How to Apply
Should you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please click the “apply online” button below; download the resume template provided, save the completed resume locally and then upload in mso-word (.docx) format.
Only candidates that send applications via this method will be considered. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.